Made Down On Woodridge Farm
Pit Stop Deodorant Balm
Pit Stop Deodorant Balm
Fight odors naturally and feel confident in your skin while doing so—our all-natural deodorants avoid harmful chemicals and unnecessary additives like aluminum, parabens, propylene glycol, and others. Add some swipes of positivity to your pits during your morning routine. We help you effortlessly find peace of mind with deodorants that align with your values and feel as good on your skin as they are for the environment (plastic-free with biodegradable paper tubes).
- Zinc Ricinoleate is the zinc salt obtained from castor seed oil. Works by absorbing odor molecules without interfering with the natural flora of the skin.
- Arrowroot Powder-Soothing to the skin and it absorbs moisture and prevents odor causing bacteria buildup.
- Non Nano Zinc Oxide-reduces skin inflammation associated with rashes, allergies or irritation (including diaper rash). Safe and powerful antibacterial that eliminates odor more effectively than aluminum.
- Diatomaceous Earth- It’s almost pure, amphorus (non-crystalized) silica making it extremely absorbent and a perfect ingredient to help absorb odor, moisture and odor causing sweat. It’s far more gentle than baking soda and far more effective at neutralizing odors.
- Magnesium Hydroxide Powder - This is a HERO ingredient! It helps neutralize odor without clogging sweat ducts.
- Olivem 1000 – Plant derived, olive oil being the primary source and is used in this formula as an emulsifier. It has beautiful skin feel and is also very moisturizing to the skin.
- Stearic Acid – Stearic acid is found in various animal and plant fats, and is a major component of cocoa butter and shea butter. We use it to give our natural deodorant structure and heat stability.
- Cetyl Alcohol – Provides emollience, structure and stability. Not to be confused with Isopropyl or Ethyl Alcohol which can be drying to the skin. Cetyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is very moisturizing to the skin.
- Bentonite Clay - Offers extra absorbency and is soothing/healing to the skin.
- Jojoba Oil - Wonderful for our skin, calming and soothing
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil - Offers amazing skin soothing benefits.
- Coconut Oil - Provides antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
- MCT (Fractionated Coconut Oil) Offers skin loving properties and will not stain fabric.
Our deodorant formulas contain no fillers, which means, they’re pretty condensed with plant-based oils and powders. While it may seem tough at first, your stick will soften once the oils come into contact with your body heat.
Our tip? Gently press the deodorant to your skin, let it warm up for 10 – 30 seconds and feel as it softens… and then apply. The now softened formula will help the ingredients absorb more evenly to help you get the best odor protection, while also avoiding irritation to your underarms.
Less is More. When it comes to natural deodorant, less is more. One to two swipes is all you need.
Bergamot: Bergamot essential oil has a fragrant, sweet and fruity scent.
Herbal Armor: A neutralizing combination of coriander, lemon, cypress, tea tree, grapefruit and palmerosa.
Pink Grapefruit & Mint: Refreshingly light
Size: 2.3 fl oz paperboard push-up tube
Ingredients: MCT Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Diatomaceous Earth, Bentonite Clay, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Jojoba Oil, Olivem 1000, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Ricinoleate, Vitamin E( tocopherol/T-50), Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Essential Oil Blend
Please note that if this is the first time switching to a natural deodorant, you may experience detox symptoms while your body clears out the built up toxins. Symptoms of a detox can include a rash or irritation, breakouts and an increase in body odor. To lessen the symptoms and speed the process, I recommend applying a paste of Bentonite Clay & Apple Cider Vinegar to your underarms 1-2x per week until you’ve adjusted.
***Pit Stop Deodorant is not an antiperspirant. Sweating is extremely important for the body to be able to rid itself of toxins.
Natural deodorant formulas will not prevent wetness as well as commercially available deodorants loaded with pore plugging chemicals. The arrowroot powder/starch in this formula does a pretty good job though. You may need to reapply deodorant once during the day if you tend to perspire a lot. 2-3 thin layers work better than one thick goopy layer.
☀️ Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information is for educational use only. Please research all herbs herbal products thoroughly before use. Pregnant and lactating women should check with their physician before using any products. Bushyhead Botanicals is not responsible for any adverse reactions.
Handmade soap will last a long time if kept dry between uses. We
recommend using a draining soap dish and keeping bars away from direct
streams of water.
Really impressed with the deodorant. Working outside in this Texas heat all day every day and it still out performs all others!! Thank you for making such great products!
This Deodorant is a total game changer. I’ve been using it for 2 weeks. I no longer have skin irritation , wet pits, and no longer worry about it wearing out.
This is my new go to deodorant. I bought one and ordered two the following week. Love the consistency and how it feels under my arms. Smells good and definitely works like the big box store deodorants without the nasty chemicals. Thank you also for my soap sample. You’ll have a new returning customer.
I work hard on the farm and my armpits have not smelled once! Even when I forgot to apply one morning. I’m hooked!
I have extremely bad psoriasis. After trying many other brands this one is the ONLY ONE that has not inflamed my arm pits. Thank you so very much for a product that not only smells great but is very soothing to the skin.