Made Down On Woodridge Farm
Anti-Inflamma-T Functional Tea Blend
- Organic Tulsi:Compounds in the leaves may help reduce uric acid levels, alleviating the pain that results from inflammatory conditions like gout and rheumatoid arthritis. Some compounds found in this herb fight inflammation by inhibiting the cox-1 and cox-2 enzymes, which produce inflammatory compounds and trigger pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Organic Peppermint: Mint leaves contain a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent called rosmarinic acid
- Organic Chamomile: Chamomile is a delicious herb with a wide array of health benefits including soothing inflammation properties.
- Organic Calendula: Has been found to have strong anti-inflammatory properties via powerful flavonoids. These plant-based antioxidants protect cells from free redical damage and pro-inflammatory compounds.
- Ginger Root: Ginger has been shown to help with chronic inflammation and osteoarthritis.
- Cinnamon Chips: Studies show that cinnamon and its antioxidants have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a bioactive compound that has been shown to treat chronic inflammation.
- Rose Petals: Rich in vitamin C and phenolics, making it a natural, anti-inflammatory.
- Organic Orange Peel: Rich in a flavonoids called hesperidin and possess anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic Black Peppercorn: Chronic inflammation is linked to several health conditions, such as arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Black pepper or piperine- the main active compound in black pepper, is known to effectively fight inflammation
2 oz resealable bag
Ingredients: (All Organic )Tulsi, Peppermint, Chamomile, Calendula, Ginger Root, Cinnamon Chips, Turmeric, Rose Petals, Orange Peel, Black Peppercorn
Approx 20-25 servings per bag
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No claims or guarantees are made regarding the effectiveness of this product. Discuss with your doctor prior to use. Herb information provided for educational purposes only. Not a substitution for advice given by your primary caregiver. Please research any new herb and consult your health care providers for possible drug/herb contraindications and precautions before ingesting. I urge consumers to please do your own research on all ingredients before buying and only do what makes you comfortable. Please consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Handmade soap will last a long time if kept dry between uses. We
recommend using a draining soap dish and keeping bars away from direct
streams of water.