Made Down On Woodridge Farm
Balancing Blue Soothing Balm
This true skin food can be used on the face/body and has many uses such as everyday moisturizer, night cream, scars, cuts, burns, bites, tattoos and more. Use it head to toe!
You can use this balm on all skin types, including oily skin. A little of our tallow balm goes a long way. If you do notice it’s getting greasy, that probably indicates you are using too much. It is easy to overdo it with this balm, start small, especially with facial applications but also go nuts, you can use this anywhere on the body.
We highly recommend our Balancing Blue Balm for those who “have tried everything” but still break out in red spots and rashes. Tallow is compatible with our natural sebum and works with it, not against it, to soothe and repair aging or damaged skin without clogging pores or triggering autoimmune reactions.
- - Rich in nutrients – This tallow balm allows your skin to absorb more nutrients while being rich in vitamins A, D, E, K, and B1.
- - Tallow reduces inflammation because it contains linoleic acid, which is a natural anti-inflammatory
- - Helps protect against lipid peroxidation which can damage pores
- - Helps neutralize damage caused by UV light
- Can calm irritated skin, reduce heat, and relieve delicate or troubled skin.
- Ability to clear congested pores, kill off pimple-causing bacteria, and reduce redness, making it one of the best oils for acne-prone or irritated skin.
- - Hydrates the skin while softening texture soothes skin and prevents irritation
- - Non-comedogenic - non pore clogging
- - Oil control, lightweight will not leave an oily texture
- - Can help fade the look of dark spots
- - Similar to our own skin's oil to prevent moisture loss and restore suppleness
- -Non comedogenic - non pore clogging
- -Super hydrating and moisturizing
- -Contains antioxidants such as Vitamin e, A, and D
- -Contains minerals such as zinc, omega 6 and 9
- -Helps balance natural oils
- -Can help with fine line and wrinkles
- -Can help protect your skin
2 oz aluminum tin
Suggested use: apply a small amount on clean face as needed, up to twice a day will be enough even for a very dry skin, or use only as a night time moisturizer for oily skin types.
Ingredients: Organic GrassFed Tallow, Organic Jojoba Oil, Olive Squalane Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Blue Tansy Oil
*This is for external use only. Nothing stated here is to treat or diagnose any medical conditions nor is it medical advice. Please test a small area on inner arm before applying and wait overnight to ensure there are no allergic reactions or skin sensitivities.
Handmade soap will last a long time if kept dry between uses. We
recommend using a draining soap dish and keeping bars away from direct
streams of water.
The Balancing Blue Soothing Balm is divine!! I actually bought this for my husband as he is often out in the elements and his face gets so dry. However, I tried it and now I can't stop using it!! It is so light and creamy. It not only is soothing but I love the way it feels and smells.
I have only had my order for a couple days now but so far I love it. I use it on my face and my hands due to eczema and it has been helping. I’m excited to try a few more things from you. Interested in the dish soap and shampoo and bath bars maybe even the body butters 😁
I love the balm! It’s really does soothe my dry winter skin! Smell is very benign!
I have had a patch of red on my leg for about a year. I have had prescriptions and nothing helped. I started using the soothing balm and within a couple uses I noticed the redness lessening and the itch and burning almost gone. I have been so impressed with all your products and I think I have tried most of them. Thankful for such great results.
Love this so much! It has really helped the dermatitis that I was experiencing under my nose.